Blueberry Chocolate Almond Smoothie Bowl
Kick off the New Year with these healthy and yummy smoothie bowls
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Klaassen Farms blueberries, divided
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup shaved dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- In a blender, purée 1 cup blueberries, almond milk, avocado, peaches, ice cubes, cocoa powder, almond butter and honey until smooth. Divide among 4 bowls.
- Top bowls with remaining blueberries, dark chocolate, almonds and chia seeds.
If using frozen blueberries, rinse before using. Thaw and rinse remaining blueberries before adding to bowls.
For a great morning time-saver, place all ingredients in a blender the night before. Add frozen bananas and ice cubes in the morning and blend!
Photos by Life as Wife and Mom