Blueberry Yogurt & Granola Parfait
- 1 large container of vanilla yogurt
- 3 cups fresh or frozen Klaassen Farms blueberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4c maple syrup
- 1/3c peanut butter, melted
- 1/4c coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract1/2c coarsely chopped nuts
Blueberry Sauce Instructions
1. In a saucepan combine blueberries and white sugar and bring to a boil.
2. In a small cup mix cold water and corn starch and add to blueberry mixture, stir and allow to
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Mix oats, brown sugar, cinnamon in a large bowl, stir to combine.
3. Mix maple syrup, peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla in a small bowl and stir to combine.
Pour over oat mixture until oats are coated.
4. Spread mixture in an even layer in an 8×8 parchment lined dish, bake for 25-30 mins until
very light golden brown.
5. Allow to cool completely before crumbling.
Assemble the parfait by alternately layering the yogurt, blueberry sauce and granola.
Special Thanks to