Blueberry Energy Balls
Makes 10 servings
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (thawed)
- 6 dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Optional: 1 teaspoon acai powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until ingredients are combined and sticky.
- Using your hands roll, mixture into balls, about 1-2 tablespoons each. If it gets too sticky, dip your fingers in lukewarm water to help smooth the balls out.
- Place on a plate or in a container, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!
Special Thanks to