Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the berry way! Don’t forget to stop by our Farm Store on Friday’s to stock up on frozen blueberries.
2 1/2 Cups Graham Crackers, crushed
1/2 cup Butter, melted
500g Cream Cheese, softened
150g Whipping Cream, soft peaks
Juice of half a Lemon
2 tbsp. gelatin powder (Knox Brand – 2 sachets)
12g Matcha Powder
Blueberry Compote Ingredients
500g Frozen Klaassen Farms Blueberries
Lemon 1/2, Juiced
30g Maple Syrup
pinch of Salt
- Place all Ingredients in a Pot and cook on medium-high for 30min, stirring occasionally to make sure the bottom of the pot does not burn.
- Mixture will set up as it cools down to room temperature.
- Mix melted butter and crushed biscuits together (should resemble wet sand) and pat down on the bottom of parchment paper lined Cake Pan (9inch).
- Bake for 10-15min at 350F
- Hydrate gelatin with 100g of Water and set aside. In a KitchenAid bowl beat whipping cream until soft peaks and pour into smaller container.
- In the same bowl (without cleaning) beat cream cheese, matcha powder, lemon juice until light and creamy.
- Add hydrated gelatin mixture to cream cheese and mix until combined, then gently fold in soft whipping cream, pour into cooled off cookie base and place in fridge until firm enough to cut or overnight.
Photos Yarrow Side Creatives
Recipe Timothy Reimer