Makes 1 bundt cake
3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup butter/margarine
3 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp vanilla
zest of 2 oranges
2 cups blueberries tossed in flour
juice of 2 oranges
1-2 cups icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Spray bundt cake pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
3. Combine vinegar and milk and set aside for 5 mins until mixture thickens.
4. In a mixer, combine vegetable oil, butter/marg and sugar and mix until creamy. Add vanilla, and
5. In another bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients.
6. With mixer on low, alternate adding the milk and the dry ingredients until just combined, do not
7. Fold in blueberries and pour into bundt pan.
8. Bake for 40-45 mins or until a test skewer comes clean. Allow cake to cool completely before
inverting out of pan.
9. While cooling, mix orange juice and icing sugar to create glaze. Drizzle over cake and enjoy.
Recipe by The Cake Mama
Photos by Sharalee Prang Photography