Makes 12 pancakes
2 cups flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups milk
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup blueberries
1 large heart shaped cookie cutter
1. Preheat pan to medium/low heat.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add milk and vegetable oil and mix until smooth.
4. Add blueberries to batter.
5. Grease pan and cookie cutter and place cookie cutter in the centre of the pan.
6. Gently spoon batter into cookie cutter ensuring an even amount of batter to fill out the cutter.
7. When bubbles begin to pop, remove cookie cutter and gently flip to cook the other side.
Recipe by The Cake Mama
Photography by Sharalee Prang Photography