Blueberry Cider Punch
Makes 10 servings
- 8 cups Triple Jim’s apple cider (available for purchase at our farm store)
- 3 cups frozen Klaassen Farms blueberries
- 3 oranges, sliced
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups rum (optional)
- In a sauce pot, over medium heat, combine apple cider, blueberries, orange slices and ginger. Simmer until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in rum (optional).
- Transfer to a punch bowl and garnish with cinnamon sticks and orange slices if desired. Serve warm or cold.
Special thanks to Blossom with Quik Pik for the festive florals
Photography by Life as Wife and Mom