Pumpkin Blueberry Scones
Recipe makes 8 delicious scones
2 cups flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter cold.
3/4 cup pumpkin puree (pumpkin pie filling will do too!)
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375* and line baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a bowl combine dry ingredients (except icing sugar) and cut the butter into the mixture until
it resembles small peas.
3. Add pumpkin puree, milk, vanilla and 1 cup of blueberries. Mix until a soft dough forms.
4. Knead dough on a floured surface and use your hands to form into a circle about 1” in
5. Use a large knife to cut 8 wedges and transfer each wedge onto baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15-18 mins until lightly golden on top.
For the glaze:
1. Blend 1/2 cup of blueberries and strain to reserve only the liquid. Mix into icing sugar and drizzle
over scones once cooled.
Special Thanks to